You have no items in your shopping basket.
Breeders Terms & Conditions
New to Millies Wolfheart?
Before you contact us to apply we strongly suggest you order some samples to see if your dogs like the food and do a soak test to see if it suits your puppies needs.
We do not advise on weaning processes as all breeders have their own methods of introducing dry food to their litters.
Acceptance to Millies Wolfheart Breeder Club is subject to the following requirements;
• You are an active 'Breeder' with a Kennel Affix, be registered with KC or KC Registered Breed Club. We will require a copy of your KC certificate / documentation to validate you as a breeder.
• You may not be a member of any other similar breeder scheme.
• You exclusively feed Millies Wolfheart as your main food to your dogs. ( You must purchase sufficient food to feed each dog on Millies Wolfheart )
• You must have been ordering directly from us for atleast 3 months using the recipes included in the Breeder Club and have ordered over 30kg of food.
• You own two or more breeding bitches and breed a minimum of 1 litter every 12 months which will be weaned on Millies Wolfheart.
• The breeder club program is available to active breeders based in mainland UK and Northern Ireland only.
By registering to join as a member you have agreed to adhere to the following standard terms and conditions;
• On registering with the Breeder Club you are confirming that when you order “working dog food” that you are purchasing food for working dogs in accordance with H.M.R.C reference 701/15 (March 2002) item 6.4. 4 and that Millies Wolfheart will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided to us in the course of the Breeder Club Application process.
• The breeder must only purchase Millies Wolfheart for their own personal use at the breeders registered home address and must not re-sell any Millies Wolfheart products.
• Breeder club membership will automatically expire if the account becomes inactive for a consecutive period of three months and if you do not register a litter within 12 months of joining the Breeder Club
• All new litters must be weaned exclusively on Millies Wolfheart Complete food.
• Members must notify Millies Wolfheart within three weeks of the birth of a new litter by emailing email@example.com. Members are expected to provide verification of any new litter registered upon request,
• Litters born prior to joining breeder club and within the first 4 weeks of membership will not receive free puppy packs but can be purchased at a minimal cost.
• To qualify for free puppy packs members must purchase sufficient food to wean each litter.
• Breeders MUST give Millies Wolfheart puppy packs (including food) to the new owners free of charge.
• Members with their own website are required to provide a link to the Millies Wolfheart website.
Products available on the breeder scheme
Dry Food Complete: Countryside Mix 14.5kg, Obedience Mix 14.5kg, Salmon Mix 14.5kg, Surf and Turf 14.5kg, Hunter Mix 14.5kg, Turkey and Veg 14.5kg, Forager Mix 14.5kg, Riverside Mix 12kg.
Wet Food Complete: Countryside Wet 24 cans, Riverside Wet 24 cans, Gamekeeper Wet 24 cans, Tracker Wet 24 cans, Salmon & Veg Wet 24 cans, Turkey & Veg Wet 24 cans, Lamb & Veg 24 cans, Goat & Lamb 24 Cans.
Please note: Riverside Mix was added to the Breeder Club foods on 28/08/2018. Applications placed on or after this date will have the Riverside Mix recipe included in their review when processing applications to join.
Minimum order and discount
Orders placed as a breeder must consist of at least 2 eligible breeder items. E.g. 2 large bags of food, 1 large bag of food and 24 cans, or 2 x 24 cans.
The discount applied (20%) is per bag at full price and not available on deals/offers. Or to be used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
Millies Wolfheart reserve the right to change the content of the breeder club program and /or any of the program standard terms and conditions (either to breeder or new owner) at their discretion and without prior notice.
Millies Wolfheart reserve the right to decline or terminate the application/membership at their discretion and without prior notice.
Re-applying to join the Scheme after membership has been terminated or if you have been on the Scheme previously will result in an automatic decline of the application.